Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Gifts!

If I were to buy my own Mother's Day gifts, and had an entire afternoon 
to click my way through Etsy, this is what I would pick!

(please keep in mind I occasionally have a twisted sense of humor)


I need some new art for the kitchen walls!












I have a bit of a tea towel obsession as well, 
so I'd find a few new ones for myself.


















I've always wanted a cute waist apron like June Cleaver!!!

This one is monogrammed!!!




When I was little I LOVED Wonder Woman.
(okay fine-still do)
She's a super hero, has fabulous outfits AND a tiara.

I NEED this apron.


both aprons by Annie's Attic





and....I have a little thing about hearts recently.













So how about you?
What would end up in your shopping cart?


Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It


2 comments:

  1. I like most of your choices. I hope you get some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sew much for adding my aprons...Nice selections!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...