Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Decisions, decisions.....help!

I promised myself I'd bake a lot more often so I'd have lots pretty pictures to post here.

So I spent the morning in the kitchen and made 4 (yes 4) batches of sugar cookie dough.

Which now looks like this.....



But now.....what the heck should I make?

I clearly missed the boat for St. Patrick's Day....whoops.

A little early for Easter, but I could try a few things out....

Any ideas, thoughts, need a little help.....

Hello.....tap-tap......anyone out there......

You never know.....there just might be a cookie or two in it for you.....



Lizy B.

4 comments:

  1. Baseball Season....Balls, Bats, Hats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also ran out of time for St. Pat's--the science fair got in the way.

    You could make cottages with spring flowers in a window box--using the Christmas cottages idea from bake@350...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLOWERS!!! :) :) XOXOXO ~ lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about shoes?? those work for any season right? the Cinderella slipper was adorable so why not something else?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...