Saturday, March 26, 2011

Play Ball!

A few days ago I asked for cookie ideas.

Decisions, decisions.....help!

My cousin Cyndi suggested Baseball Cookies!

When I started this blog I promised myself I'd post all my cookie pictures, whether I liked them or not.
These are not my favorites. But, in the spirit of teamwork (I realize that's completely irrelevant to baking cookies by yourself...) and 'you win some, you lose some'...

Here they are!





Jack-Jack is my little guy's nickname.  Last season Ethan's baseball team gave him his own jersey with his nickname and '00' for the number.



He was so very proud and was convinced the team couldn't play if he wasn't there...

Ethan is Big Easy...




One of his coaches (and our good friend)  gave him that nickname a few years ago and it stuck...
It pretty much sums up Ethan's outlook on life...'its all good'.

Have a great day,
Thanks for stopping by!

Lizy B






5 comments:

  1. Well I love them! I bet all your boys would too. Great Job <3 Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cookies are fabulous!!
    j.s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are fabulous too! rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's NOT to love? I think they are great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...