Saturday, June 23, 2012

Smiley Face Cookies for a Smiley Birthday Boy!

(The following post is proof that I have children)

What's a tree's favorite drink?


Root Beer!!!!





What's green and loud?


A foghorn!!!








Why don't aliens eat clowns?


They taste funny!!!







What is the best thing to do if you find a gorilla in your bed?



Sleep somewhere else!





Why does the Easter Bunny have a shiny nose?


His powder puff is on the wrong end!







What's gray, eats fish and lives in Washington D.C.?



The Presidential Seal!





How do you make an 8 year old boy smile?


You make him smiley face cookies for his birthday!!!











Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!!!


Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

14 comments:

  1. Oh So Cute! I just love your cookies!! :)

    Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I second Anonymous, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SUPER CUTE !
    Really wonderful cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet....who wouldn't smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How CUTE!!! I love the way you made his name like the happy faces! Love these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They put our face biscuits to shame. Bet he loved those. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute cookies! Happy Birthday to him! I love the jokes, my daughter would belly laugh at them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 8 year old granddaughter loves jokes. What a fun birthday. Thanks for the jokes--I will share them with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I get the lame jokes all the time, I think I laugh more at the fact he always get them wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so adorable. Happy Birthday Reese :). Would love it if you link it to Piquant Potluck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cookies! Happy birthday, too.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Hello! I’m stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop
    this week!

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-7-country-craft.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...