Friday, June 15, 2012

Graduation Cookies for Miss Katie!

My eldest niece just graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo!!!!




Yay!!!!

Hooray for Katie!!!!

*cookie talk*

The 'oval cookie + grad cap/star cookie (smushed together) = cool cookie'
comes from Miss Sugarbelle.....she explains it HERE.









Once upon a time Katie was a flower girl in my wedding!




And now.....












Oh my.....the gorgeousness!

(she's just as lovely on the inside)










We're so proud of you Katie!!!!!!

(Did I spell congratulations right?
Why does that word always make me break out into hives?!)














San Luis Obispo is a big deal for our family.

Katie is our 10th Cal Poly graduate and two nephews
will finish up in the next couple of years.













I think I'd better get used to green and gold cookies!!!


Go Mustangs!!!



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B


5 comments:

  1. Love these! I'm always in awe of your beautiful piping - it is always so perfect! Oh, and green and gold are my alma mater's colors too, so these cookies speak to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! congratulations gives me hives too! And I could not get it on a cookie. Period! You did awesome Katie! PS-I kinda like green and gold :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, lovely photo's of then and now! The cookies came out great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...