Thursday, June 7, 2012

Girlie Bowling Cookies!

These cookies were for a darling birthday girl who had a bowling birthday party.

But because she is fabulously girlie....she changed up the sport a bit!




A PINK bowling party!!!!











How great is that!!!













All the girls wore personalized bowling shirts with this little design on the back.

So for favors, they have cookies that match their shirts!!!











So here's the part with the silly confession....

The entire time I made these I sang that bowling song from 'Grease 2'.

Has anyone else ever seen that movie....?

Michelle Pfeiffer, Maxwell Caulfield, that other guy with the big hair...
dancing around the bowling alley with manicures and singing.

'We're gonna rock, we're gonna roll,
We're gonna bop, we're bowl,

We're gonna score, score, score, score, scooooooore...
TONIGHT!'

(my goodness, that movie was all kinds of inappropriate)








I may have broken out into a chorus or two of 'Cool Rider',

but only when no one was looking.




Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B



15 comments:

  1. I agree..your writing is great! :) Live these cookies!!

    Do you use a copykake?

    Ashli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashli! For something like this, where I'm trying to match another image, I do use a kopykake!
      It really helps size the names to make sure they fit!

      Delete
  2. I should have known these were your cookies when I saw them over on HOH. They are amazing!!! YOU are amazing! Excellent job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!! How fun! All your cookie ideas are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute...love those pink bowling balls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! What a fun party theme. And yes, I'm known to break out with a song from Grease when the opportunity arises! Back then, we didn't realize the multiple meanings of the lyrics quite so clearly! Lol!
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable- your writing is amazing- kopykake or no kopykake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so lovely and look yummy :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these!! Oh and by the way......I now have "Cool Rider" stuck in my head. Lolol

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT! Do you use a particular font or just wing the lettering? The back of the bunnies is kind of refreshing! So cute...Lastly, do you have a great sugar cookie recipe? I am not in love with mine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...