Monday, February 4, 2013

Jack's 'I Love You' Cookies

"Jack!  I made something just for you!  Come look"

"Mom, I thought you were doing cookies?  
I don't like icing, remember?"

"Of course I remember....I'm your mom."






"...you put the pink in the cookie...not in the icing?!"

"I did, just for you, so that you could still have a fancy cookie, but without the icky icing.
They even have words,  can you read them to me?"

"I....Love...You.
They say I love you!!!!
How did you do that?"









"I used this little stampy thingy I had.
Do you like them?"


"That's the bestest thing you could have ever given me."




"They even taste like love!"

"I'm so glad you like them little man.  I love you lots."



"Mom.....can I have another one?"

(and that's all the thank you a mom ever really needs.)


Giveaway still going on!
Be to sure to enter to win Valentine's cookies for you and your sweetheart!

click HERE

Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Awww! That is just soo sweeet! As a mom, this really touches my heart....as a cookier....this gets my creative juices flowing...What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Sometimes I try to go over the top with cookies but some of the best cookies I've ever seen are ones like this that have a simplistic elegance to them. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Your "little man" is so sweet!! The cookies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. It's the little things they'll always remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet post! Thank you for sharing. I love your blog! I am about to make my first batches of cookies using your recipe. My daughter volunteered to bake gingerbread man shaped cookies so her class could draw the skeletal system on them for a test grade! LOL Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so sweet. What an inventive way to get around Jack's preferences! You're a cool Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love the colored dough, and the stampy thing:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...