Thursday, December 15, 2011

Decorating for Christmas!



Are you ready for Christmas?




 Are you a 'decorate the entire house' kind of family (including the bathrooms)?









Do you prefer the matching glass ornament sets?
(or the very fabulous shatterproof variety)









Would anyone like to guess which of those two versions my family most resembles....

Yeah...I know, not too hard to figure that out. 
The decorations are everywhere.  

If the kids sit in one place too long, 
I have been known to drape a little garland over their shoulders....

I do draw the line at holiday toilet paper, but I have received it
as a gift once....(Hi Kim!).





Do you wrap everything early....or on Christmas Eve?









We do a little of both.








I just think the tree looks a little happier with a few gifts underneath!







And...yes....there are cookies EVERYWHERE....

It's ten days 'til Christmas...do you know where your cookies are?






Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

1 comment:

  1. you are so talented..im amazed..you put Martha to shame...
    j.s.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...