Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Eve Cookies!!

I got to make something super fun!!!

I did!!

New Year's Eve Cookies!
(but not just any ole New Year's Eve cookies)

Cookie Invitations!!!

Wanna see??!

Okay!



Here they are!!! 


Who wouldn't want to go to a party with edible invites?!?!





So...why is there a party?


Oh right!  
It's New Year's Eve!  
The night for new beginnings, a fresh start....kissing at midnight...







...swinging from chandeliers...no?  Not that kind of party?


Okay fine, no swinging from the very lovely chandeliers...whatever.







What in the world should I wear?


Love a little black dress!!!
So chic, let's go shopping!







When should we be there?


Perfect!!!






 Can't wait!!


I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year's Eve!!
(I know I will!)



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

13 comments:

  1. Awesome, and like you said, what's more fun than cookie invites! Have a great time ringing in 2012. Always best to have a little sugar on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your invitations are too fun. Very classy.
    Have a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! If I had your talent, my life would be complete. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea...they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. I went to a party but we just got an evite!! Happy New Year. Can't wait to see what you make in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are just the cutest things ever

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely gorgeous! I just found them featured at A Well Seasoned Life :) I dont know how I missed them! I would love if you would stop by Mrs Foxs Sweet Party and share some of your cookies sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so fabulous!!saw you in a blog party & would like to invite you to link with
    Decorating Challenge-Royal Icing
    My other weekly event:
    Midweek Fiesta

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! and very clever. I have wanted to make some with the printer, my piping is no where near good enough to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your technique is just amazing! I'm having so much fun looking through your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ADORE the chandelier cookie. May I ask how you made those? I own a salon and chandeliers is one of our design motifs; I'd love to make those. Thanks!

    Frank

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...