Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Little Holiday Advice....

I just wanted to put a little something out there,
Not a big deal, but something I thought I should mention.

If your sweetheart just happens to request a new bag for Christmas...
she's not talking about this one.




As fabulous as this bag is, 
and believe me, it was delicious when I just ate it with my cup of tea,
that's not what she meant.

She didn't mean an ornament shaped like a bag.

She didn't mean a reusable shopping bag from Trader Joe's.



She meant something fancy, that even comes in its own protective bag.
It probably needs to have some initials on it like 'LV' or 'C' or 'H'....

There might even be some little accessories with the same initials 
that could be put inside the first bag...




We ladies take our handbags very, very seriously.
This is not the time to joke fellas.


Just trying to help.




Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B




1 comment:

  1. So with you on this! I love my precious handbags (almost as much as decorating cookies). And in case a certain husband is reading this, Kooba is my current favorite brand....

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...