Saturday, December 3, 2011

Have your Chanel and eat it too!!

Have you started your Christmas list?  No?!?!

I know a little something that is on more than a few ladies' lists.....





A new bag!!


But not just any bag, a Chanel bag.
Those two little C's, a lady can spot them a mile away.







Classic white or black just a little too 'classic'?
How about a fabulous new pink tote?






....and of course if you have a fabulous new bag....


.....you must also have fabulous new shoes!






So hard to choose!


hm....something's missing......
This lucky lady needs a new dress...


Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

(more fashion tomorrow...)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE It....so darn cute and yummy! I would like to have a few of the cookies and a few of the purses too :) xoxo CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you have outdone yourself, can't wait for the fashions..
    js

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizy - You have read my Christmas List!! So cute - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, too cute to eat!!!
    www.craftingrebellion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I featured these on Sweet Indulgences Sunday this week. They're absolutely gorgeous and I want everybody to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - I can hardly believe these are cookies! Sooooo beautiful, I just love it

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...