Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving cookies...Make a Wish!

A few days ago I was in Target, 
wandering around aimlessly enjoying a peppermint mocha 
intently focused on my shopping list,
when a super cute greeting card caught my eye.



I didn't quite get it at first...
then about ten steps later I started giggling and had to go back!



It's a wishbone!!!




Too cute.

I had to turn it into a cookie!



Then I shipped them off to my cousin Laura and her family.

Because I miss them.

And I wish they were here.



If you like this post, you'll also like:





Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely perfect cookie! Love your piped letters, and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love Christmas cards...I could flip through them all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of my gosh, that is so cute. I love it! You're cousin is very lucky to be receiving your beautiful cookies. Thank you for sharing them at my Our Favorite Things Link Party. Have an awesome Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so cute and the perfect way to tell someone that you miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, truly ... Don't tell me you eat those wonderful cookies !!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, the cookie is a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! That's a fun way to let your loved ones know that you miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah the ol wishbone! Good one!

    What a lovely thing to do. :)
    Thank you for linking up Lizy.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so clever and adorably yummy!! I'd love to receive these beauties in the mail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Lizy you never cease to amaze me. this is so cute. Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable like its creator! The cookie I mean!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...