Monday, November 12, 2012

Breaking Dawn Craft Party (Baby Shower Cookies for Bella)


The other day I received a fabulous invitation from one of my favorite bloggy friends,

Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings.

She's hosting an online crafty party for Breaking Dawn!

Her party guests could make any type of crafty item we'd like....
but everyone knows what happens if you invite a cookie lady to a party...


"I'll bring dessert!"




I made baby shower cookies for Bella, the new mommy!


Let's face it, poor little Renesmee will never find her name on anything...
so I personalized a cookie just for her.







(here comes the somewhat creepy part....)





I'm sure it's perfectly normal and expected in some parts of the world

to be betrothed at birth....but still.  It's weird.











Welcome to the party!








I hope you'll visit the rest of our guests!




 Breaking Dawn Party Peeps


If you enjoyed this post you'll also like...






Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B

8 comments:

  1. ooooh I love them they are SO cute! and love the I love Jacob one haha :) Thanks for joining in on the Breaking Dawn fun friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for including me! You know I love a great crafty party!

      Delete
  2. Great cookies and what a fun party. It will be fun to check it out. Thanks for sharing at my Our Favorite Things Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this they look great! Just finished by tee-shirt for my viewing of the film, and watching the first part with a friend on Wednesday - exciting times!
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these. I want to make something for when we go see the moving. I'm still trying to decide. Maybe you can make these for me, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "poor little Renesmee will never find her name on anything" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this made me laugh so hard. Kudos to you. CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Those cookies are so cute. I {heart} Jacob too, shhhh. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share next week! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cookies! Thanks for sharing at All my Bloggy Friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...