Sunday, January 27, 2013

Simple Valentine's Day Cookies!

Valentine's Day is coming!

It sneaks up on me every year.
Why is that?


 I made these little lovebirds last year...at the last minute.
So they've stayed in the photo file 'til now..




These couldn't be simpler to make.

Only one color of flood icing!











A little pink, a little orange instead of red.











Oh Sugar Events! made GORGEOUS lacy, ruffly hearts last year for Valentine's Day.

Go look...they are to die for!

I was obsessed by those and had to give them a try for myself.
(I think I need a little more practice...I'll try them again this year)











I'll be getting on the love train now...more love cookies to come!

Hugs to you all!


Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love them. Pinning!

    Chloe
    http://rainbowsandhoneysuckle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the printing (conversation hearts, elevated!) and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cookies! So perfect. That font choice was a nice touch. It's simple, yet so very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lacy ruffle! I really need to attempt that technique! Beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sue! Oh Sugars! are amazing!!! I still need some practice!

      Delete
  6. gorgeous as always friend. I think I need to have a cookie party so can start putting all your awesome tips to use since I highly doubt that these would be simple for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizy,
    Those are beautiful, they look to good to eat!!! I'm hosting a Valentine Craft Party and would love for you to link up your Valentine projects!!

    Just follow the link..........http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2013/01/valentine-showoff-party.html

    {hugs}
    Marti

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...