Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Easter cookies!!!

Well, somehow I just can't believe Easter hasn't already come and gone.

I would know if it had....those pesky bunnyprints in the backyard...

So I guess I'll just keep on making cookies until it gets here!




These were inspired by cookies that Ali Bee's Bakeshop entered in the coppergifts.com Easter cookie contest.




We really like blue here at our house (must be all those boys), so I made some blue ones.






Here they are,  all together....hmmm...I know I made a dozen of these...someone's been eating the cookies!





These were inspired by Glorious Treats.  I saw them a few weeks ago and have been wanting to make them ever since!  When she first posted these little chicks, she gave great step-by-step instructions on how to make them (and a bunch of other cute Easter cookies-go check them out!).


Thanks for stopping by!

Lizy B

3 comments:

  1. these are the most beautiful easter eggs ive seen. almost too good to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eggs are so delicate and perfectly designed! I like how you did some pinks and blues. More for you! I like the chix too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cookies are just adorable!! I wish I was good at decorating them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...