Friday, March 23, 2012

Personalized Easter Egg Cookies!

I can't seem to let a holiday go by without putting a name on something.




I could say I don't know why...but I do.

Personalized goodies were a hard to come by when I was a kid.









Every time I spotted a spinning rack of keychains or mugs or mini license plates

I made a beeline towards it and began searching...









Want to know how often I found 'Elizabeth' on those racks?


ZERO!

Okay, maybe once or twice...but not on the good stuff.





My name was never on anything cool like,

unicorn barrettes

or

rainbow necklaces

or 

scratch and sniff stickers!!!!!

(really, I'm not bitter at all)









So now, I'll pretty much put a name on anything...

These are for Kelly's little boys!











Have a great weekend everyone!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway over at Managing Marbles!

I'm giving away Easter cookies for your Easter Baskets!!!

Giveaway closed!

Congrats Brooksley!


 Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

15 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! I have such a hard time writing in icing...I can never get that right:(

    Come and check out our blog today...your bunny cookies were featured:)

    Thanks!!
    Cari
    twosasters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sooo relate. Never Susie, lots of Sue (no) and Susan (my name when I was in trouble). I love to personalize things...you are way ahead of me with Easter cookies...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always impress me. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... these are awesome. I just love the blue ones. You are so talented!!! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dots! These cookies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cookies are so beautiful!

    And guess how many times I've found MY name on anything!?! lol

    Years ago, I told my hubby that if I ever saw my name on a pre-printed item, I'd run down the street naked! Now he actually looks on those keychain racks for it.....just in case! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely amazing!! Wow! Thank you so much for linking these up to Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely amazing!! Wow! Thank you so much for linking these up to Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally feel you on the issue of never being able to find anything with your name on it growing up. When Hubster and I were picking names for our son, I told him that I wanted it not be overly common but for him to still be able to find stuff with his name on it. lol

    I adore these cookies. I am blown away by the amount of talent in creating such beautiful treats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cookies are beautiful! Lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this from Sweet Indulgences Sunday - wow, you do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only found my name one time in my 40ish (ahem) yrs printed on something-an ugly trinket box. And I mean ugly. But I won't get rid of it! I always personalize cookies for all the kids in my family, they all have names that will probably never appear on a keychain. I wanted a license plate for my bike so badly...I still look for it to this day! Darling as always Lizy! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...