Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

In honor of the upcoming holiday, I've decided to put up my feet and spend the evening thumbing through the huge stack of magazines I've neglected since starting this blog.

Meanwhile....please enjoy these pictures of cookies that were never posted!




Lily of the Valley-one of my most favorite flowers







Gossie and her red boots-from the children's book Gossie.
 (one of Jack's favorites)




Gossie yelling at Gertie after she stole her red boots!!!!






Jack practicing his flooding skills...





Some special Mother's Day cookies for some very special friends!



Thanks for Stopping by,

Lizy B

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the Lily of the Valley cookies and absolutely adore your previous post about Jack...so sweet. I'm finally (!) better and excited to get baking and decorating soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always amazing! Those Gossie and Gertie cookies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...