Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where on earth do you find all that stuff!!!!

So I've heard those words a time or two....

'There's a cookie cutter shaped like that!!!!'   Yup, there sure is! (don't tell but I probably have two)

'Where do you buy these things!?'  Well, let me tell you...

If you want to shop online,

Karen's cookies is great.  She has everything you can think of, cutters, sugars, flavorings, ingredients, packaging and more.  One of the best features however, are the tutorials

https://www.karenscookies.net/Cookie-Decorating-Tutorials_

Need a sugar cookie recipe-she has one!
Royal Icing recipe-she has one (or a few)!
Need 'I have all these cutters now what the heck do I do with them' advice-that's there too!

If you're in Orange County and like more of a roaming the aisles 'oooh-what's that!' experience,

ABC Cake Decorating Shoppe and Bakery is a fun place to visit.

I stopped in the other day to pick up a few things....

Need a cookie cutter?


I think you just may find what you need!

Some sanding sugar, edible cookie/cupcake decoration?





What else did I need that day?

Oh yeah...more colors!


That's just the tip of the iceberg.
They have cake pans, cake boards, cake boxes.  You can rent shaped pans.
They also have a full-service bakery (I have tasted the fabulous samples...Yum!)
Oh and classes!!  All different kinds!  And just so much more, too much to list.

So, that's where I get all that crazy stuff falling out of my kitchen cabinets.....

Happy Shopping!

Lizy B



5 comments:

  1. ABC is like a crack house for me...so much stuff you didn't know you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Every time I stop in I'm tempted to learn how to make gumpaste flowers, and temper chocolate, and ...... and then I remember that I already have way too many hobbies and I should get the heck out of the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had stores like these near me to shop away an afternoon lingering over cookie cutters, food colors and luster dust. The internet is a good proxy, but I think I might need a shopping bakation. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is easy to get lost in those aisles! It certainly doesn't hurt that cookie cutters are inexpensive. it cuts down on the guilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene Maria DiSantoApril 3, 2011 at 3:24 PM

    Would love to hear about your other hobbies! You find the most interesting sites!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...